As a seller, you have a responsibility to increase your response rate (RR). Lazada uses ownership criteria in measuring this level, which helps them determine if your business is using live chat properly. The higher your response rate, the more credible you will appear to customers.
Lazada considers response time, response frequency and various other factors when determining your RR. Automated replies don’t count as replies — only valid responses from your agent do.
How to Maintain a High RR
- Take advantage of the Seller App and offer responses even on the move
- Prepare quick responses to frequently asked questions
- Use the “unread” feature to keep up with questions
- Start a chat with customers phone number list either through Orders or Seller Reviews
- Get rid of inactive chat agents so questions aren’t asked to them
- Maintaining a high response rate is very important as it has a direct impact on your brand image. When you have a low score, your customers may assume that you offer poor customer service and look elsewhere for your product. You will also lose sales opportunities. When you have a high response rate, Lazada will drive more traffic to your store. When your response rate is low, you will definitely get the opposite treatment.
How to Manage Lazada Seller IM Chat
Setting up Seller IM Chat is relatively easy. All you have to do is head into Chat Settings, click on your profile photo, find the settings, and select “add user.” From there, you’ll be presented with a drop-down list of the reseller center accounts you have. You can use an existing account or create a new user. If you choose to do the latter, you will need to establish a new user under Management using your Master Seller Account.
Lazada IM Chat can do wonders for JPB Directory your business when used properly. This is an essential tool that all Lazada sellers should use to increase their customer engagement. If you need help setting up or managing a feature, contact us today to see how we can help.